Customer Service Executive
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa
To efficiently and effectively handle:
- Order processing (order taking; credit line checking; order confirmation; delivery confirmation…) and resolve order queries for Knauf customers;
- Delivery status queries;
- Credit control checking and immediate information escalation to both Sales & Finance when credit line is full;
- To check & ensure discount/ bonus/ rebate consistency;
- To provide customers and users with effective technical information and an efficient complaint solving service.
- Safety and Cleanliness Control: Closely and proactively coordinate with safety team in monitoring, to reminding and recording all unsafety working cases and propose action plan;
- Customer Service Standards and Policy: To propose, develop, obtain internal agreement, annually update and communicate to Knauf team, and Knauf customers with customer service standards and policies;
- Sales Administration: To ensure the effective and smooth operation of sales administration which include ordering process, resolve order queries and delivery status queries.
Logistics Data Update: Update truck, container information and work closely with Logistics to make sure all delivery to customer on time, right place.
- University degree preferable
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs
- Able to communicate in English fluently, (Level C or Equivalent).
- Good computing skills, including MS. Office and system similar SAP.
- Ha Noi Office
Ha Noi Office
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf Vietnam
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Customer Service Executive
Loading application form
Already working at Knauf Vietnam?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.