Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa.
- Purchasing requested stuffs/ service at approved cost with the right quality at the right time;
- Coordinating with all functions to ensure properly purchasing process from PR => PO => Goods/ service receive => payment;
- Within the assigned tasks and responsibilities, conducting negotiation with suppliers on behalf of the Company;
- Sourcing, evaluating and selecting suppliers/ sub-contractors for materials/ goods/ services that under local’s assessment and decision;
- Strictly complying with Procurement Policy within established limits of authority;
- Placing orders, following up confirmation and delivery status to ensure goods/ service receipt as dedicated time;
- Coordinating with respective functions to conduct annual supplier evaluation program;
- Keep on-going relationships with major suppliers, vendors, or sub-contractors on day to day business to ensure the Company receives satisfactory standards of service;
- Ensure all purchase document/ contract is prepared properly and correctly;
- Complete purchasing activities by fulfilling payment process. Ensure any delay in payment processing must be communicated properly to suppliers to ensure Company’s reputation;
- Other tasks are assigned by line manager
- Graduated from Universities. Major in Economics, Marketing, Trading & Logistics is preferable;
- Have 5 year working experience in Import/ Export/ Procurement/ Purchasing, with minimum 2 years’ working experience as Procurement/Sourcing
- Good communication, negotiation skills;
- High commitment and good corporation with internal & external stakeholders;
- High responsibility and driven results;
- Experience with SAP system is preferrable
- English communication
- Supply Chain
- Ho Chi Minh Office (Headquarter)
Ho Chi Minh Office (Headquarter)
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf Vietnam
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Loading application form
Already working at Knauf Vietnam?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.