Account Payable Officer
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures (expenses, Interco);
- Reconcil processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances;
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries;
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying tax code; scheduling and preparing payments; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos;
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary.
- Maintain historical records;
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions;
- Prepare analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports;
- Conduct monthly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance;
- Continue to improve the payment process;
-Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Graduate with major in accounting and related;
- Have at least 1 year of experience in Account Payable tasks;
- Basic Word and Power Point, Advance Excel;
- Good communication in English;
- Understand Vietnamese Laws and Accounting Standards;
- General knowledge of internal control concepts and ERP.
- Finance & IT
- Ho Chi Minh Office (Headquarter)
Ho Chi Minh Office (Headquarter)
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf Vietnam
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Account Payable Officer
Loading application form
Already working at Knauf Vietnam?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.