Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa
In charge of trade promotion programs and related tasks to support Sales achieve the goals of Sales Target, Market Share and Market Coverage.
Implement activities to support categories and distribution channels to promote sales Volume, Product & Brand Visibility at store and in channel.
- Develop and implement Promotion programs for Retail Segment to achieve defined goals.
- In charge of developing distribution channels to ensure the outstanding presence of the Company's products and Brand Visibility at store.
- Build and develop relationship with customers and partners to capture timely information in the market to propose an effective Trade programs and Trade activities.
- In charge of Trade activities/ Brand activation to engage with customer.
- Other duties as required to ensure the efficiency of the department's operations in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree (Major: Economics, International Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Foreign Trade).
- Minimum 3 years in Trade Marketing role or equivalent position, have knowledge & experience in Promotion, Pricing, Channel and Category, Event and Activation; Preferably a multinational company and building materials.
- Can-do attitude, open mindset and business acumen.
- Regular market visits – customer centricity.
- Good at MS Excel, data analytical communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English.